Free local delivery + free national shipping over $50
*WHAT’S NEW FOR AUTUMN?
Hello, there, long-time and new friends.
BROKEN HILL VINTAGE: Pinup clothing at Rudolph Alagich’s Menswear and Hire Service, 182 Patton St. Open Mon, Tues, (closed Wed), Thurs, Fri 10.30am-5.30 pm and Sat 10.30am-12.30pm.
- 1950s style diner dresses (made in Sweden)
- 1950s style shirt dresses in Pomegranate
- Men’s 1940s style cafe racer tees
- Limited men’s knitwear in 1940s and 1950s styles
BROKEN HILL VINTAGE GROCER: 211 Patton St, left of South Broken Hill Hotel, opposite Old Coles car park
New hours are Wednesdays 10-1 and Saturdays 10-4
- The big shipment of food will be here Saturday 10/04/2021, including organics and many new foods
- Some Italian food 20% off
- Most Persian food half price (past Best By date) to make way for big, food deliveries
- Hegarty’s Hall is waking up after the Summer heat so our local favourites are back…home-made cakes with BH free-range eggs, Sufi Bakery, Clem’s cordials and Rrana, chocolate, Roo Poo wildlife fundraiser
- Fresh, local produce (all proceeds to growers) Wednesday mornings: free-range eggs; citrus season starting, including lemonade fruit
- Menindee Pickling Onions ($3 kg), Brown & White Onions ($2.85 kg)